Mango Natural Green Tea 100 GM
Regular price Rs. 497.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HINDCHA's Tropical Mango Tea - Refreshing BALANCED & FRUITY CHARACTER | DARJEELING GREEN TEA, FREEZ DRIED MANGO, ROSE PETALS | 50 Cups - Brew Hot or Cold, 100 GM
- PREMIUM TROPICAL TEA WITH A HINT OF MANGO & ROSE - HINDCHA's Tropical Mango Tea tastes fantastic in the summer months to give you a refreshing balanced character. We blend freeze-dried mango chunks with Indian Darjeeling black tea and rose petals, to give you a distinct fruity flavoUr with a tropical taste.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS - Life is like a cup of Tea. It's all about How you make it - Our Recommendation * Fill a kettle or pot with 180 ml of fresh, filtered water and once it reaches a boiling temperature between 176- 194 °F / 80 - 90 °C, add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup. Cover the Pot & Let it Brew- Brew Time- 3-4 Minutes. Strain in a cup. Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea
- A PERFECT GIFT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES-Hindcha presents flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. Only the finest of the world teas qualify to be Hindcha. A gift of high-quality tea is indeed a gift of good health. Contains freshly procured tea with an unforgettable taste and aroma.
- TIME TESTED HIGH QUALITY, ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR SOURCING- For decades Mittal Tea House is serving premium teas in India and is India's largest distributor of esteemed tea estates, like Lopchu, selling teas upwards of 20,000 kgs annually. Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest teas & our farmers get a better price for their produce. Now Hindcha is taking this legacy forward by connecting tea farmers directly to global tea consumers.
- HINDCHA VISION - The term HINDCHA loosely converts to Tea 'Chai' Of India 'Hind' in the Hindi language. Started by Mrigank Singh Raghuvanshi, an ISB alum & seasoned entrepreneur, and Keshav Kant Mittal, 3rd generation business owner of the Mittal Teas family. Hindcha's Vision is to bring together the century-old art of tea making and the science of creating robust & scalable mechanisms to ensure that Hindch's customers get the freshest and finest teas of the world directly from the farmers.