Second Flush Darjeeling Tea 100GM
Regular price Rs. 418.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hindcha Second Flush Darjeeling Tea (100GM ) | Tea Leaves | Complex Taste & Delicate Aroma | (50 Cups), Pure Unblended Darjeeling Black Tea, SFTGFOP1 Grade Loose Leaf Tea
- Hindcha's Darjeeling Second Flush is consists of early picking of select summer Darjeeling tea leaf. Compared to the first flush the brew of Hindch's Second Flush is slightly darker, with a fuller aroma. Our Second Flush has higher keeping property than other Darjeeling teas hence it is Tea Connoisseur's one of the most preferred tea trough out the year.
- Hindcha presents flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. Only the finest of the world teas qualify to be Hindcha. A gift of high-quality tea is indeed a gift of good health. Contains freshly procured tea with an unforgettable taste and aroma.
- Our teas can be found in many embassies and most of India's five-star hospitality chains like Taj, Oberoi & Trident. Hindcha is taking this legacy forward by linking the time tested quality tea sourcing to global distribution
- Quality Packaging - Delivered in our branded high-quality box packaging, perfect for sending gifts home and long distances without the fear of damage or breakage.
- Brewing Instruction: Life is like a cup of Tea It's all about How you make your Tea- Our Recommendation * Fill a kettle or pot with 180 ml of fresh, filtered water and once it reaches a boiling temperature between 90- 100 °C, add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup. Cover the Pot & Let it Brew- Brew Time- 3-4 Minutes. Strain in a cup. Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea.