Jasmine White Tea 50 GM
Regular price Rs. 808.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HINDCHA, Jasmine White Tea - Full White Tea Leaves from the Himalayas blended with NATURAL Natural Jasmin Flowers (45+ Cups) | POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANTS| 100% Natural Weight Loss Tea | Kombucha Tea | Green Tea Loose Leaf Best for Detox | 50 GM
- 100% NATURAL WHITE TEA LEAVES blended with NATURAL JASMINE FLOWER - Hand-plucked young & elegant tea leaves produced in high elevation tea plantations of Himalayas. Rich in Natural Anti-Oxidants & Flavonoids. The softly sweet nuance of green tea is enhanced with the graceful aroma of the night-blooming jasmine flower. It has an airy flavour, delicate mouthfeel, and a pleasantly dry finish. The quiet nature of Imperial Jasmine White tea ensures it makes a gentle companion for your special moments.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS - Life is like a cup of Tea. It's all about How you make it - Our Recommendation * Fill a kettle or pot with 180 ml of fresh, filtered water and once it reaches a boiling temperature between 176- 194 °F / 80 - 90 °C, add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup. Cover the Pot & Let it Brew- Brew Time- 3-4 Minutes. Strain in a cup. Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea
- A PERFECT GIFT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES-Hindcha presents flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. Only the finest of the world teas qualify to be Hindcha. A gift of high-quality tea is indeed a gift of good health. Contains freshly procured tea with an unforgettable taste and aroma.
- TIME TESTED HIGH QUALITY, ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR SOURCING- For decades Mittal Tea House is serving premium teas in India and is India's largest distributor of esteemed tea estates, like Lopchu, selling teas upwards of 20,000 kgs annually. Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest teas & our farmers get a better price for their produce. Now Hindcha is taking this legacy forward by connecting tea farmers directly to global tea consumers.
- HINDCHA VISION - The term HINDCHA loosely converts to Tea 'Chai' Of India 'Hind' in the Hindi language. Started by Mrigank Singh Raghuvanshi, an ISB alum & seasoned entrepreneur, and Keshav Kant Mittal, 3rd generation business owner of the Mittal Teas family. Hindcha's Vision is to bring together the century-old art of tea making and the science of creating robust & scalable mechanisms to ensure that Hindch's customers get the freshest and finest teas of the world directly from the farmers.