Darjeeling White Tea 50 GM
Regular price Rs. 767.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hindcha White Tea Leaves from Himalayas (50 GM) - World's Healthiest Tea Type - POWERFUL ANTI-OXIDANTS, High Elevation Grown, White Tea Loose Leaf - Detox Tea & Slimming Tea
- WORLD'S HEALTHIEST TEA TYPE - Hindcha White Tea is one of the most revered and delicious modern Indian teas, produced in Darjeeling. White tea is made of a completely INTACT BUD of the Camellia sinensis plant, carefully hand-plucked in the early spring. Contains Highest Amount of Anti-Oxidants & Flavonoids. Its liquor is pale, ivory-coloured. Natural and complex honeysuckle flavour with a subtle hint of white grapes which is refreshingly soft and airy on the palate.
- Hindcha presents flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. Only the finest of the world teas qualify to be Hindcha. A gift of high-quality tea is indeed a gift of good health. Contains freshly procured tea with an unforgettable taste and aroma.
- Our teas can be found in many embassies and most of India's five-star hospitality chains like Taj, Oberoi & Trident. Hindcha is taking this legacy forward by linking the time tested quality tea sourcing to global distribution
- Quality Packaging - Delivered in our branded high-quality box packaging, perfect for sending gifts home and long distances without the fear of damage or breakage.
- Brewing Instruction: Life is like a cup of Tea It's all about How you make your Tea- Our Recommendation * Fill a kettle or pot with 180 ml of fresh, filtered water and once it reaches a boiling temperature between 90- 100 °C, add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup. Cover the Pot & Let it Brew- Brew Time- 4-5 Minutes. Strain in a cup. Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea.