Darjeeling Rare Muscatel Tea Leaves 100 GM
Regular price Rs. 650.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hindcha's Darjeeling Rare Muscatel Tea Leaves 100 GM | Complex Taste & Delicate Aroma | Pure Unblended Darjeeling Black Tea, SFTGFOP1 Grade Loose Leaf Tea
- Hindcha Darjeeling Rare Muscatel is a PREMIUM DARJEELING SECOND FLUSH tea having a SOFT COMPLEX TASTE AND DELICATE AROMA. Producing such teas is always a challenge for the planter. Only the right combination of geographical conditions, like a heavy morning mist, and careful processing in the factory could result in a SMALL BATCH of tea, qualifying to be called Rare Muscatel. Makes 20 Cups of Tea | Darjeeling tea loose leaf brews both as Hot & Iced Tea.
- Hindcha presents flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. Only the finest of the world teas qualify to be Hindcha. A gift of high-quality tea is indeed a gift of good health. Contains freshly procured tea with an unforgettable taste and aroma.
- Our teas can be found in many embassies and most of India's five-star hospitality chains like Taj, Oberoi & Trident. Hindcha is taking this legacy forward by linking the time tested quality tea sourcing to global distribution
- Quality Packaging - Delivered in our branded high-quality box packaging, perfect for sending gifts home and long distances without the fear of damage or breakage.
- Brewing Instruction: Life is like a cup of Tea It's all about How you make your Tea- Our Recommendation * Fill a kettle or pot with 180 ml of fresh, filtered water and once it reaches boiling temperature between 90- 100 °C, add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup. Cover the Pot & Let it Brew- Brew Time- 4-5 Minutes. Strain in a cup. Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea.