Hindcha First Flush 50 GM
Regular price Rs. 726.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Hindcha First Flush Tea Early Spring Darjeeling Full Leaf | Light, Floral, Fresh | Pure Single Estate Darjeeling Black Tea, SFTGFOP1 Grade Loose Leaf Tea- 50 grams
- Hindcha First Flush Darjeeling tea is made by harvesting brand new two leaves and a bud in the early spring. These early leaves are usually more delicate and tender and therefore more light, floral, fresh, brisk and astringent in flavour. To preserve the spring leaf flavour, Hindcha Champagne Teas is delicately oxidized and appears more green in colour than a typical black tea.
- Hindcha presents flavoursome teas freshly sourced from India's famous tea gardens to your loved ones. Great for birthday gifts, anniversary gifts & festive gifting with attractive premium packaging. Only the finest of the world teas qualify to be Hindcha. A gift of high-quality tea is indeed a gift of good health. Contains freshly procured tea with an unforgettable taste and aroma.
- Our teas can be found in many embassies and most of India's five-star hospitality chains like Taj, Oberoi & Trident. Hindcha is taking this legacy forward by linking the time tested quality tea sourcing to global distribution
- Quality Packaging - Delivered in our branded high-quality box packaging, perfect for sending gifts home and long distances without the fear of damage or breakage.
- Brewing Instruction: Life is like a cup of Tea It's all about How you make your Tea- Our Recommendation * Fill a kettle or pot with 180 ml of fresh, filtered water and once it reaches a boiling temperature between 90- 100 °C, add 1 Teaspoon of Tea Leaf Per Cup. Cover the Pot & Let it Brew- Brew Time- 4-5 Minutes. Strain in a cup. Sit back, Relax & Enjoy the Aroma of the Tea.